How my Mind Works
I am a creative workforce. I am inspired by each one of my subjects to creatively capture the feeling and tone they wish for in their photos whether it be romantic, a sense of family, business or otherwise. I am extremely passionate about making sure my clients get exactly what they want and then I try to give them more!
Fun Facts About me
- I am a daughter of our One True King. I believe He has given me this gift and I do it all for His Glory.
- I am Blessed to have two talented children. One is a web/graphic designer and the other is a videographer. They both play important parts in the success of my businesses.
- My husband is the luckiest man in the world. (That’s all I’m allowed to say.)
- I am a middle child. Middles unite!
- If there is a support group for binge watchers - I should be the president.
- If I wasn’t a photographer, I would probably be a rapper.
What Touches My Heart
- Helping others and making a difference in their lives. When I’m gone, I want people to have a story about how I might have brought some light into their world. I hope my business can help achieve that.
- I have a place in my heart for single mothers, veterans, military families and families with special needs.
- Young adults really capture my heart because they are at that tender age where I may be able to assist in making a positive difference in their lives.
- Kind words. I am a strong believer in words. They have the power to tear down and to build up. Words should be chosen wisely.
- I truly love photographing people - but my favorite part of this job is when I see the look on the faces of my clients when they look at their portraits for the first time. When moms or dads hug their kids at the end of their slideshow with tears running down their cheeks - this touches my heart so deeply. I am Blessed with an amazing job.